måndag 26 oktober 2009

A legend is going home


I first got to know her in greece, when we shared a 120 cm bed. She was so afraid to move in her sleep that she lied dead still. Since then we have preached, cooked, cleaned, laughed, prayed, cried, lived, trained, talked and annoyed each other. She is the sister I never had.

I made tea in the middle of the night when she was caughing. She stroke my hair for hours when the headace came. She always laughed at my jokes and called me the best story teller ever. I always laughed at her, 'cause she always made something funny. Wherever you will go in Velingrad, people will know who she is. She is a legend of her own kind!

Now tears are streaming down my face, memories running through my mind, smiling at every single one. I could talk about her for ages, but will only say: She is one of a kind!

Lollan is going to Sweden, I know she will do great. 'Cause that's just how she is. She always does great!

I love you, will miss you like crazy, but my heart rejoices with
you today!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar