tisdag 6 oktober 2009

Baptism and tomatoes!

Wow, wow, WOW! One of the former bible school students called me sunday and asked if I had the possibility to come and pick her and a neighbour tuesday (today) and go to baptise her. What could I answer?? YES! Of course! Is there a greater pleasure in life than to see your disciples doing the gospel? No..

So today I was both driver and photografer. Stood beside the hot water spring for a change. And how I enjoyed it! The woman was filled with joy afterwards, patted her chest and said: now Jesus lives here, and I am forgiven! Unforgettable!

Been washing glass jars all day too, tomorrow me and Monica will go to buy some hundred kilos tomatoes or soo, well boil them, peel them, mince them and put them in the jars that we washed today. Then we´ll have tomatoes all winter long. Yummie =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar