onsdag 28 oktober 2009

Give me adventure!!

Ahhh!!! There is nothing like the gospel! There is nothing like preaching the gospel! Spent the evening with my muslim friends and they had so many questions. So I explained, and explained. What we do, why we do it, where we do it, how we do it. They listened without breathing when I spoke about the healings and the power of God. There is no better thing!!

Sat in the bible school in Sofia today and when I heard Walter preaching about the unreached peoples to the students, heart started beating faster . This is it. When we watched the festival reports with healings and salvation, tears ran down my face. This is it. This is what I'm living for!!

I never want to be only a comfortable, complaining, lazy church visitor. No, giv me adventure! Give me dirty roads and a blind woman infront of me! Give me problems and I will solve them! Give me a city and I will walk road up and road down just to find someone to preach to! That's my wish, my prayer and my dream. I will not settle for less than that.

Now I'll go downstairs and mince some meat that Monica got yesterday. There is nothing like living the book of Acts my friends!

And oh.. I got my adventure for today.. Me and Gunnar missed the bus from Draginovo. We got to walk all the way home. "Ask and it will be given to you.." =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar