tisdag 27 oktober 2009

Drrriver licensssse??

Got to go with Walter and Emelie to Sofia today. Had a really fun day. He's just come home from one of his many trips to Sweden this fall and is teaching at the bible school in New Generation Church in Sofia. It's so good that he's home, then everything is in order.

Couldn't find my wallet this morning, so I went along with only my passport. Who do you think the police stopped just before Sofia, happily driving a the right speed..? Exactly.

With a worried look, fake-bad bulgarian and a lot of "I'm just a stupid tourist" the officer waved me off with the word "find you drrrriverrr licenssss to next time". Phuu..


Now I'll soon go to bed, Gala my turkish room mate did not come today, so I'll bee sleeping alone tonight. Strange. No Lollan. No Gala.

By the way, Gunnar found my wallet later, in one of our other cars. Thanks brorsan!

1 kommentar:

  1. You´ve really got a rich and adventurous life!
    hugs and kisses, Marianne

    SvaraRadera