söndag 11 april 2010

The whisper of the Holy Spirit


I will never, ever, never EVER
get sick and tired of this life!! People may call me fanatic - tell me something new, brainwashed - rather that then a brain full of shit huh!?, waisting my future and loosing my dreams - THIS IS WHAT I'M DREAMING OF!

As I stood in the back of the church today, listening to Janco leading the church in prayer, I heard the Holy Spirit whisper to me: "If you just put your hands on this girl, I would like to fill her with everything that I am and give her a new, heavenly language."

I love when He does that! When He let me be a brick in His plans.. Ahh! There is nothing better! So that I did, and in a few minutes, she stood with a big smile on her face, squeezing my hand and speaking words that she did not even understand - filled with the Holy Spirit and fire! WOW!

Now I'm the one with a smile on my face, loving each moment of this live of grace, just waiting, listening for the next stroke of breath whispered to my heart.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar