tisdag 8 december 2009

Fire an early morning

It's all quiet in the house now. The fire is cracking in the livingroom. Dogs are barking from the neighbours yard. Zunigas just left for Sofia, Angelovs will be back from Pazardjik tonight. The kids are still sleeping in their beds, maybe dreaming about the movie seen yesterday.

The fire, my bible and the Holy Spirit is my only company for the moment. How I love this early mornings. Before the day awakes. Whispering secrets with the Most High. Beeing filled up with strenght, courage, faith and joy for the day. I feel so privileged. So loved. So taken care of. Can't live without this.

Thinking of Christmas, my family and friends that I will be able to hug again. Dreaming about next year. Seeing the changes. Challenges to be overcome, battles that are to be fought and won. Seeing all the people that will hear the Gospel for the first time in their life.

The house is still quiet. The fire burning in the livingroom is like the fire burning within me. A never-ceasing fire that will keep me going. And going. And going..

I love this.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar