söndag 13 december 2009

Baba Resim got saved today!!

When you least expect it, God just gives you the best christmas gift ever! Before the meeting started today, and old lady and her husband came in to the church. She had problems walking, he helped her, almost dragged her through the door. It was the first time I saw them, so I sat down to speak to her.

Within just a few minutes, she told me that she had never been to church, never called herself a christian, and never prayed a prayer of salvation. She came because a relative of hers told her that miracles happen when we pray in the name of Jesus!

When I took her hands in mine, asked her to close her eyes and repeat after me, my heart jumped of excitement and joy! One more soul saved. One more name written in the Book of Life. One more baba on her way to heaven!

The most beautiful and pure thing is the first, stumbling words in the first prayer of a new beliver. No religion. No hypocricy. No fake. Just beautiful, right, holy.

So wednesday I will go and baptise her! And thursday I leave for Sweden and a nice christmas vaccation. Isn't that a good finish of 2009?!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar