fredag 13 november 2009

My day

Been feeling a bit awkward today.. You know the feeling when you want to cry, but you haven't figured out the reason just yet. Weeell, you girls know what I'm talkning about.. I belive it's the abcense of some of my best friends that knock on the door of my heart. Longing for them all today! It's good that Annelie and Walter are coming this weekend.

Made a faboulus wook for lunch. Mhm, Sweden, you just wait until you taste this recipe!

My date was five wonderful pomak women/girls at the pizzeria down town Draginovo! We laughed, talked, ate like crazy and listen to this, the best offer in town: Buy 1 pizza-get 1 free! I told them the story about the paralyzed man that they lowered down through the roof. Love showing Jesus to people, specially when they stop everything else just to listen. Nothing like it!

Now I'll cuddle down with my favourite boys on this side of the planet, Moses and Milo, watch a movie and take an early evening!
Tomorrow Walter is coming hooooome!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar