onsdag 12 maj 2010

Reality-check

Now it's almost just 2 weeks until I move to Sweden! When I think about it and try to prepair myself, I don't seem to get it into my mind.. A well, I'll probably get my reality-check an early morning some weeks from now, sitting at the "pendeltåg" reading metro on my way to work.. Then this night will feel like a dream.

Tonight a warm breeze is entering my room through the open window. It's one minute to twelve and I just finished my studies for tonight. Gala is already sleeping beside me, despite both spotlights and P3Street.. I'll go to sleep too now. Just wanted to share some pics from the last days, as a small compensation for my absence =) Soon you'll be seeing pics from Stockholm here!

Good night my friends!


Monika ready for her cousins engagement party! La loca!

On our way to Sofia. Yes, this is normal. This is Bulgaria..

A lot of signing, documents, stamps and paperwork. But we finished!

Walter's BIG cup of starbucks cooffe at the newly opened mall in Sofia.
The mall is BIG though!


The latest Milka chocolate, haven't tried it yet though ;)

The mosque down town Plovdiv

Emilie "Emine" bin Berndtsson

Maria "Hatidje" bin From



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar